Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Update - I'm lost.

After realising I don't know my way around Auckland anymore we eventually made it to the Auckland Zoo on Saturday. A little bit of rain but a warm day. After the zoo we enjoyed a late lunch at an Algarian cafe. Miku had made other plans and wasn't with us today.

On Sunday morning we enjoyed the Mt Smart markets near Hitoshi's house and then went to Onehunga where their is a large clothing outlet mall called DressMart.
On the way home there was a sudden outburst of song in the car and everyone sung "Happy Birthday" to me and gave me a lovely card and two t-shirts. A very nice way to end the day.

Miku was meant to have attended a baseball game but that was cancelled. We met her and her friend in NewMarket on the way home.

On Monday everyone has a progress test. "Gambatte".
Photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment